Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer

recent Incidents in the Arab countries because of their internal

Customer Question

recent Incidents in the Arab countries because of their internal political crisis between the Governments and people. The unrest has caused major damage to the individuals

How can the diplomatic protection contribute to the stability of Arab countries that have suffered from security and political turmoil recently, such as Egypt, Morocco and syria?

If we want to add or modify constitution in the Arab its
for the benefit of its members to protect their interests What we propose to add to or modif(give me 5 onely )

thank you
Category: Homework
Expert:  Homework Girl replied 2 years ago.
Is there a word count for this answer? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no identification
What I meant was, is there a length requirement? Would 200 words (1 page) suffice?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It does not matter the number of pages or words

Most important is the comprehensive answer
Thanks. will have it for you by tomorrow. Please let me know if its too late.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not too late and I'm waiting
Thank you for your interest
working on it now and should have it for you within the next few hours.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK

THANK YOU
Sorry for the delay, working on it now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Thanks for your patience.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Start
In fact the answer is really an expert. Thanks
Secondly

To clarify it even more I wish for each of the examples clauses for international intervention mentioned;

- health care care provisions for the general population rights
- limits of the government to taxation
- municipal establishments
- rights of the emirs

I hope this paragraph to clarify the wider;
intervention and diplomatic protections should be stated in the constitutions. While basic freedoms are listed in the constitution, basic provisions for needs are not listed, such as health care. Taxation and rights of the government to “collect” from the citizens are also not listed as well as the infrastructure of municipalities beyond federal government and the rights of the emirs themselves.
I'll put in more clarification and get back to you by tomorrow. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THANK YOU
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i still waiting for an answer
thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What happened? I can not understand

For example, the UAE constitution has a federal government that generally gives power to the emirates. However, legally, many codes are defined and differ among the emirates themselves. The emirs have absolute power over each of their jurisdictions and municipalities.

Secondly, while Article 25 of the UAE Constitution declares equal treatment without consideration to race or religion, Article 7 declares Islam to be the state religion. Foreign laborers in the UAE also do not receive equal treatment or healthcare. Healthcare is provided in Abu Dhabi and Dubai but is not accounted for in the rest of the Emirates other than 40 public hospitals and a ministry of health. While the UAE currently has no income tax or federal corporate tax, no provisions are made for that in the future. Stating a minimum tax or ability to tax citizens may make the transition easier later on.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much Professor
I am very happy to deal with you
Certainly I will return to you again

Thank you indeed