Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

For Jabi, Due by tomorrow night. Please explain in Original

For Jabi, Due by tomorrow night. Please explain in Original 200-300 words essay for the following. Please delete link upon acceptance. Thank you.

For example: a recently failed attempt to market high tech wireless ground-based broadband integrated with satellite coverage. LightSquared LCC was planning to market wireless communications network using the L-band radio spectrum used by satellites. The marketing managers and engineers did not understand that the superb technology had inherent problems stopping the idea. In January 2011 the US FCC regulators gave LightSquared conditional approval for testing their concept. Testing discovered that LightSquared’s transmissions overpowered and jammed GPS signals with significant interference to all GPS services, including military. In this case government regulations saved the day by saying “No”. One solution put forth required millions of existing GPS users redesign upgrades for their GPS devices.

LightSquared is still trying to work out a technical solution with the FCC to save the $4 billion venture. (Sprint cut agreements and paid back a mere $65 million). Contributing to this failure were: 1. LightSquared thought they could get the FCC approval which reflects possibly an underestimation of their resiliency to protect public interest. 2. LightSquared could have objectively evaluated existing military research that pointed out the same interference problems. Instead they chose to go it alone on a $4 billion venture.
The product of using L-band for wireless ground based has immense commercial capabilities enticing the venture. Yet, I would have relied on existing military research and received input about it from the FCC much sooner. Closing Note: “LightSquared has issued a formal response to the threatened suspension of its licence, accusing the FCC of political bias and riding roughshod over precedent and Constitutional rights (Ray, B.)”
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help, will post the solution soon for you:)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jabi, please update status of your response. Thanks
Hello dear client,

I do apologize for being late as i had network problem over here due to which i couldn't reply you, i hope you still need this assignment and will post the solution soon for you :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, please

Also, would it be possible for you to help me write a 2,150- to 3,500 word paper? We could divide into 4 or 5 accept answers to make it fair. It's due tomorrow night. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks
Hello dear client,

Yes that would be great, i would love to help you if i can. Please post the assignment with my name in the start.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great! I will make separate thread. Since it's due tonight, will you be able to complete by this afternoon?

Please provide a response to the above first. Also please don't forget to delete link upon acceptance. Thank you!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please delete link. Thanks