What is the question(s)?
Based on recent demographic surveys of Internet users, it is clear that:
The dot-com shutdowns in 2001 and 2002 were concentrated most in which business sector?
Yes, please post the questions.
Answers are as follows:
1. D. Leadership effectiveness is always based on performance.
2. C. focus on outcome
3. A. goal achievement, smooth internal processes, external adaptability.
4. D. organizational performance.
5. B. a wide variety of tasks and many interruptions.
6. B. interconnected management.
7. C. how outsiders impact their followers.
8. A. developing strategies and structures
9. B. social and environmental factors affect organizations more than leaders.
10. B. employee expectations
11. C. the management styles based on national cultures.
12. A. rely on non-verbal cues and situational factors to communicate.
13. A. Power distance
14. B. seeking recognition.
15. D. how comfortable people are with ambiguity
16. D. have a short term orientation.
17. C. focus on individual achievement.
18. C. vertical collectivistic cultures.
19. D. it affects views of hierarchy and equality.
20. B. Humane orientation
Hope this helps!
I'm online. Post the questions whenever you are ready.
1. C. case analyses.
2. A. trait, behavior, contingency.
3. D. access to military leaders
4. C. it was not clear which behavior was most effective.
5. D. consideration and initiation of structure.
6. B. what works depends on the situation.
7. A. leader-member relations
8. C. high-control
9. D. Be directive, serious, and with little concern for others.
10. B. Western employees expect to participate in decision making.
11. D. participation in decision-making leads to commitment.
12. A. autocratic
13. A. autocratic.
14. B. strengthening the links among effort, performance, and outcomes.
15. C. understand her followers' need for autonomy and their perception of the task.
16. C. leader structuring behaviors.
17. A. implement the use of teams.
18. C. Limited interaction with the leader
19. C. delegation.
20. D. the quality of the LMX.
I just got your reply. Please post your questions. How did we do on the last quiz?
1. D. related to leadership.
2. B. the situation is loosely structured.
3. D. culture
4. C. Fairness and honesty
5. B. have a stronger sense of cultural superiority
6. C. relativist
7. A. universalist
8. C. conceptual
9. A. concientiousness
10. B. Extraversion
11. B. how much control a person feels he/she has.
12. B. Type 'A's try to do more in less time.
13. D. are committed to her decisions.
14. B. concentrated power can be detrimental to performance.
15. B. referent
16. D. Rational persuasion
17. D. coalition building
18. A. centrality
19. B. the organizational culture.
20. B. sharing power with those who need it to perform their job.
I have to be offline for a couple of hours, but please go ahead and post the questions and I will answer them as soon as I log back on. Also, if the answers for the last exam where OK, please "accept" those.
1. A. the way human resources are organized.
2. A. Environment
3. C. external factors and organizational factors.
4. A. GLOBE researchers.
5. B. emergence of charismatic CEOs.
6. C. Status quo guardian
7. D. act as substitutes for the CEO.
8. B. stronger the TMT
9. C. challenge seeking
10. B. during the formulation of strategy.
11. A. High-control innovator
12. B. Latin Americans and Nordic Europeans
13. B. collectivism
14. B. employee empowerment.
15. C. CEO jobs are demanding and unstable.
16. B. collaborative
17. D. Power is determined by influence rather than control.
18. A. two
19. D. Process manager
20. B. Participative innovator
Please make a new post for additional questions. This thread has become to slow to load and difficult to navigate. Thanks.
Okay. I'll answer the questions in your other post.
Okay. Please post the questions in your other post.
Please post the questions and I'll have a look to see if I can assist you with these.
1. What are seven important factors that need to be communicated in a written research report?
2. Discuss five (5) problem areas that may arise when writing a market research report?
What are seven important factors that need to be communicated in a written research report?
1. Identify and explain the purpose of the research
2. Determine what information is to be obtained that will address the purpose of the research
3. Determine the research design (e.g., the design of a marketing research report might be exploratory research)
4. Collect data (based on pre-existing research or compiled using new research)
5. Evaluate the data (e.g., for completeness and accuracy)
6. Analyze the data to determine what has been learned pertaining to the purpose of the research
7. Communicate the research results through written reports or oral presentations
Discuss five (5) problem areas that may arise when writing a market research report?
1. Problems with the research procedures or instrumentation. For example, a survey that is used for data collection may be poorly constructed or confusing, resulting in data that is incomplete or inconsistent. A random sample of test subjects may not be truly representative of the total customer population, resulting in biased results.
2. Problems with extraneous variables that influence the research results. For example, if the research report does not consider current economic conditions with analyzing customer purchasing behavior, then the validity of the research results would be compromised.
3. Problems with the research costs and time constraints. The researcher may encounter limitations due to time frames and budgets that result in reports based on conclusions drawn from unsatisfactory data collection and analysis. The research reports may be inconclusive or invalid.
4. Problems with researcher bias. The researcher may feel pressure to demonstrate a certain research conclusion, such as confirming the marketability of a new product concept. In such cases, there may be unethical manipulation of research variables or subjective interpretation of research results.
5. Problems with communicating research results. Research findings may be based on complex statistical analysis of data and often need to be presented to personnel with limited understanding of such methods of analysis. Oftentimes, research findings need to communicate involved statistical findings into "layman's terms," tailored to the audience of interest.
I won't be able to assist today, but please contact me tomorrow (4/20) if you still need help.
ok cool. They are short answer questions will pay for each question separately (you can submit the answers like that as well). Please remember to provide sources.
1. Discuss the primary function of a project plan.
2. List and describe the nine (9) categories of information needed in a project master plan. (the nine (9) categories of information needed is listed below)
3. Create an audit report for a hypothetical project of your choosing. Be sure to include each of the six (6) minimum content requirements that should be included in an audit report. (the six (6) minimum content requirements are listed below)
4. What is a founders' agreement? Describe the purpose of a buyback clause and why it's important.
5. List and explain four (4) steps entrepreneurs can take to avoid legal disputes. (just to explain)
6. List and briefly describe three (3) specific steps that an entrepreneurial organization can take to build a strong ethical culture. (specific steps are listed below just to explain)
7. What is meant by the term "piercing the corporate veil"? How can the corporate veil be pierced?
8. What is intellectual property? Why is it called "intellectual" property? Why is intellectual property such an important issue for entrepreneurial firms?
9. Identify and briefly describe the three types of patents.
10. What is a trademark? Why are trademarks important?
11. What is a copyright? What is protected by a copyright?
For What is protected by a copyright? are as follows:
Sorry for the delay. I did look over your questions, but I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to assist with these. Good luck on your assignment!
Hi can you help me with this plz
Create an audit report for a hypothetical project of your choosing. Be sure to include each of the six (6) minimum content requirements that should be included in an audit report. (the six (6) minimum content requirements are listed below)
Sorry, but I won't be able to assist with this question.
Please make a new post of these questions.
I am having problems opening this thread, because of its length. This is why I was asking that you please make new posts for additional questions.