ok cool. They are short answer questions will pay for each question separately (you can submit the answers like that as well). Please remember to provide sources.
1. Discuss the primary function of a project plan.
2. List and describe the nine (9) categories of information needed in a project master plan. (the nine (9) categories of information needed is listed below)
3. Create an audit report for a hypothetical project of your choosing. Be sure to include each of the six (6) minimum content requirements that should be included in an audit report. (the six (6) minimum content requirements are listed below)
4. What is a founders' agreement? Describe the purpose of a buyback clause and why it's important.
5. List and explain four (4) steps entrepreneurs can take to avoid legal disputes. (just to explain)
Meet all Contractual obligations
Get everything in writing
6. List and briefly describe three (3) specific steps that an entrepreneurial organization can take to build a strong ethical culture. (specific steps are listed below just to explain)
7. What is meant by the term "piercing the corporate veil"? How can the corporate veil be pierced?
8. What is intellectual property? Why is it called "intellectual" property? Why is intellectual property such an important issue for entrepreneurial firms?
9. Identify and briefly describe the three types of patents.
10. What is a trademark? Why are trademarks important?
11. What is a copyright? What is protected by a copyright?
For What is protected by a copyright? are as follows: