Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Hello, I am needing some biology help..... Between Penicillin,

Hello, I am needing some biology help..... Between Penicillin, Kanamycin, and Ampicillin which one would be most effective in killing a bacterial lawn? What would be the least effective? Thank you!!!

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am still needing help on this question please.....

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer