Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

Please I need help!

Customer Question

I have a assignment that I need help with. It's a research paper. If anyone can help me I will pay $120.00 plus bonus.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.

Chris12 :

Hello I may be of assistance. Can you answer the following questions for me: What day and time is the assignment due? How many pages or words are required? APA? How many references are needed? What is the subject of the research paper? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

I have two week to complete the paper! I will send you the rubric it has all the information needed and whats expected

Chris12 :

Okay, I'll be waiting for the rubric. Do you have an idea about what you want for the research paper?

Customer:

Violence in video games was one of the topic! i will pick three of them and you can pick!

Chris12 :

Okay.

Customer:

Instructional Materials

Writing Intensive Research Paper Rubric

Student Name: _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Course Code/Name: ______________________________Instructor: ___________________________________________________

Performance Rating Scale:

Points

Performance Descriptions

4 Exceptional

Work meets or exceeds criterion at a high level of competence.

3 Proficient

Work reflects an understanding of criterion with minor misunderstandings/misconceptions.

2 Basic

Criterion partially met, but one or more important concepts/skills are missing or flawed.

1 Unsatisfactory

Work reflects an attempt to meet criterion, but significant misunderstandings/misconceptions are apparent.

0 Absent

Criterion not met or work is absent

Final Paper/Project Grading Criteria

Ratings

Exceptional

4 points

Proficient

3 points

Basic

2 points

Unsatisfactory

1 point

Absent

0 points

CategoryI.Research Segment

(60 possible points / 60% of Total Score)

The research topic fits course and has been approved by the instructor.

The writer remains focused on thepurpose of the paper.

The writer keeps the scopeof the paper narrow enough to handle subject matter effectively.

The writing is coherent,meaning “logically consistent”.

The writing is well-organized.

Paragraphing is appropriatewith central points being made in each paragraph. This means that each paragraph includes a clear topic sentence.

Transitionsare used to make smooth connections between ideas.

Research is drawn from the literature (i.e., peer-reviewed articles) and an in-depth analysis of at least six (6) research articles with no more than one non-juried/non-refereed Internet site being used.

Body should be approximately 8-9 pages and integrates research.

The evidenceis accurate and contains a balance of both generalities and specifics (e.g.,explanations, anecdotes, statistics, etc.). In an argument the evidenceto support each position is reasonable.

The writer supports generalizationseffectively, using vivid details and vivid examples.

The writer has chosen a topic in which each issue presented allows for differences of opinion. This difference is clearly stated.

The Conclusion contains a summary of the findings and possible recommendationsfor future research.

The writer has effectively used quotation, summary, and paraphrasing skillsin providing information

Overall the paper/project reflects college level writing skills.

CATEGORY I – TOTAL POINTS __________________ (60 possible)

Category II. Critical Thinking

(20 possible points / 20% of Total Score)

The writer identifies and presents clear issues.

The writer relies on objective data to support his /her final assertion or claim.

The writer uses sound reasoning to support his/her final assertion or claim.

The writer provides enough information for the audience to understand each argument in order to make thoughtful, critical decisions about the writer’s assertions or claims.

The author refrains from non-arguments or claims without supporting evidence.

CATEGORY II – TOTAL POINTS __________________ (20 possible)

Category III. Grammar and Mechanics

Writing adheres to APA style and form (includes Title Page, page numbers, margins, etc).

The paper is free from grammatical errors (e.g.,dangling modifiers, subject-verb disagreement, verb tense shift, person shift, pronoun-antecedent disagreement, run-on sentences, comma splices, and diction errors).

The paper includes the following:

° a complete, one paragraph Abstract of approximately 150 words

° a main idea/thesis statement which expresses the over-arching point of the research paper

° an attention-getter to capture the reader’s interest

° a brief Introduction that serves to establish the context of the topic in broad terms, states research questions (if applicable), and concludes with a clear “focusing statement” and an orientation to the main supporting sections of the paper (approximately1 page).

The Body of the paper contains cited scholarly information.

The paper includes the following:

° a Conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the main findings from the review of the literature. (approximately ½ to 2 pages)

° a separate Reference Page that has cited all research sources correctly according to APA style.

CATEGORY III – TOTAL POINTS __________________ (20 possible)

Total points from Categories I, II, and III

Bonus! The writer uses creative presentation methods(e.g., table, figure,

oral/visual presentation). (worth 5 extra percentage points in total score)

Bonus Percentage Points

FINAL GRADE

Chris12 :

Have you chosen the other two topics?

Customer:

Can you do the

Instructional Materials

Writing Intensive Research Paper Rubric

Performance Rating Scale:

Points

Performance Descriptions

4 Exceptional

3 Proficient

2 Basic

1 Unsatisfactory

0 Absent

Criterion not met or work is absent

Final Paper/Project Grading Criteria

Ratings

Exceptional

4 points

Proficient

3 points

Basic

2 points

Unsatisfactory

1 point

Absent

0 points

CategoryI.Research Segment

The writing is well-organized.

Category II. Critical Thinking

Category III. Grammar and Mechanics

The paper includes the following:

The paper includes the following:

Bonus Percentage Points

FINAL GRADE

Customer:

i guess violence in video games, or you can pick a topic that would be good to research. Like maybe obesity or something

Customer:

i cant find the other two im sorry but I will give you a bonus

Chris12 :

Okay, I'll research your first choice. If I can't find enough information then I'll pick a good topic. How does that sound? Thanks for the bonus.

Customer:

Can you give me a hour I will email my instructor to get the other two I don't want to mess up!

Customer:

Good violience in video games that would be good I know that was the first choice

Customer:

just let me know if you need anything else

Chris12 :

Okay, I'll be back in an hour to check the other two choices. If anything else comes up I'll definately let you know.

Chris12 :

Hi, just checking in. I haven't started on the assignment yet I was waiting for the two additional choices for a topic. Do you have them yet or do you want me to go with the original topic? Also, what is the actual date and time that the assignment is due? Have a nice day.

Customer:

Eating disorders will be another good topic. sorry for the late reply had an medical emergency, but I think it has to be an arumentative essay. Thanks so much Chris!!

Chris12 :

I hope everything is okay now. I'll research and find out which topic has more information. Have a great weekend.

Chris12 :

I'll try to be finished by Friday.

Customer:

Everything is good now. Thank you. That would be great if you could have it by Friday. I have other papers that need to be done that is way shorter then the one you're working on right now. I will make a post for you and ask for you or even go under your link if I am able to. Thank you so much Chris

Customer:

If you need more time on it that's fine. Thank you so much Chris

Chris12 :

You're welcome. Actually, I'll be done sometime tonight.

Customer:

Hello Chris I want to pay you. I also need you to lock this assignment up. So no one would be able to obtain it!

Customer:

Chris I have other papers that I need help with! Can I request you at Chris12? That way you know I am talking to you. I will post something for you tonight or no later tomorrow nught. Please be on the look out! Thanks Chris.

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.
Yes, you can. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 2 years ago.
Glad I could help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Chris will anyone be able to get this assignment? I paid to much for someone to get it for free. Can you lock the assignment up so no one can get it please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Chris,

I just wanted to know if you could lock this assignment up. I don't want anyone getting it please. I know in the past they was able to do this. So please lock it up. Thank you so much.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Then I would appreciate it if you would remove my assignment from the shared site because it is accesable to the world to get to. .I don't have to tell you that that's plagerism. Just please lock and remove from the other site. Thank you