getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

$15 bonus for an original answer to the following. Need this

$15 bonus for an original answer to the following. Need this in 24 hours.

Use an search engine on the Internet to find examples of images or Web sites with images of bad grammar used in advertising, company Web sites, or news articles. For example, you can search "bad grammar in advertising" or "bad grammar examples" and

•Click on any of the Web sites listed, or
•Click "Images" at the top to view only images (from Web sites) with tags matching your keywords. If you click on the image, it will take you to the Web site location.
Find at least 3 examples of poor grammar on various Web sites, making sure to list your Web references. For example, you might click and use Motivated Grammar as a starting point for searching for your examples.

If you are able, right click the image to copy it, then paste the image on the Discussion Board directly (with the link for reference). If you are unable to do so, it is sufficient to provide only the link.

In your Discussion Board posting, include the following:

•A description of the grammatical errors you found in each of your examples (i.e., wrong word, misspelled word, run-on sentences)
•Your edited version
•Your opinion on how the errors reflect on the company, author, or editor. How do you personally feel about the company given the grammar error involved?
Category: Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Hello GMC,
I am working on it. Will post the answer tonight.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm waiting to speak to somone at your corporate office because the bonus money will not transfer. If this is not fixed by the AM I will post the bonus with a different credit card. Sorry for any inconvience, thank you for the answer and I assure you, you will get your bonus.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I will wait.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Hello GMC,
Hope your issue with credit card is resolved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am going to call them because they haven't returned my emails.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
no problem.