Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

"For XXXXX XXXXX" 1) Discuss the steps for police selection

"For XXXXX XXXXX"

1) Discuss the steps for police selection and the importance of the field training officer.

2) Discuss the impact of COPPS and Problem Solving Policing with traditional organizational structures.

Each questions requires minimum of 200 words.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hi!

Thanks for requesting me. Please let me know your deadline.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Chris,

Sunday evening.

Terrell

Great! I will complete by then.

-Chris
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Chris,

Will you be able to assist withthe following research paper:

The impact and use of technology in policing and the courts is a primary tool for police/courts to be productive and “keep up” with the increasing sophistication of high tech crime and criminals. New techniques and advanced technology are now required to maintain a high quality of police and court management. What are some of the high tech crimes now being committed in the United States? Give specific examples of recent technology being used to “fight” crime by police departments. Identify and describe “gaps” between sophisticated high tech crime and law enforcement agencies' training and equipment used to address high tech crimes. What are your personal views on the use of technology by the courts and law enforcement agencies? Please be specific and support your ideas with current references, primarily less than three years old.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The requirements are as follows:

Please provide a comprehensive outline prior to initiating writing the paper.
A well-organized and thoughtful 3-5 page Research Paper.
The completed paper must contain at least three references, and may include Internet sources, books, and professional journals or resources related to the topic.

Due by April 29Th. I also will be appyling a bonus of $75. I will post the initial question at $45.
When do you need the outline by?

-Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
April 7th.