proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

B. Required Discussion Board assignment. You have just

Customer Question

B. Required Discussion Board assignment.

You have just begun an internship as a school psychologist in an elementary school. The sixth grade teacher has asked for your advice for helping a student who habitually turns assignments in late. The teacher is interested learning more about using positive reinforcement to help this student.

To prepare to help the teacher, research and provide a definition and an example for each of the following:

Negative reinforcement
Positive reinforcement
Positive punishment
Negative punishment
Address the following in your discussion:

Sometimes, people unknowingly reinforce undesirable behaviors. Provide an example of this and discuss the resulting consequences.
Discuss how one can avoid rewarding wrong behaviors.
Based on what you have learned about rewarding behavior, what advice would you give to the 6th grade teacher?
Category: Homework
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for consulting Just Answer. I may be able to assist you with this assignment. When is the assignment due date along with the time as well as the required word count for the assignment? Thank you so kindly!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HELLO THANK YOU FOR REPLY MY DUE DATE IS TOMORROW 20 MARCH ,NO WORD ONLY COUNT NEED THREE TO FOUR SMALL PARAGRAPHS,

Ok...I will complete this assignment for you! Have a great day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sure JORDAN
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WHEN YOU WELL SEND THE POST?
Later this evening. Is that acceptable for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is one question I asked it before this one but no reply at all can you help me to know when it could reply
I will let a moderator know about the other question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks again
No problem. Check back later this evening for your answer. Take care!

:)
I am typing up your assignment now!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
proexpert37, Educator
Experience: UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
Sources just in case...

www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu

www.psychology.uiowa.edu
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i hope you can do my posts next future i have many posts to do it.

thank you

Just request Jordan1314 at the beginning of your question so that it will come to me first. Have a great day!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I hope you well do it today .

Ok...thanks again for allowing me to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pleas i need also abstract in the beginning as ashort paragraph.

thanks.

mike

I am swamped with other assignments at the present moment. The question is open to all available experts as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

pleas try to do it i like you job and your way .

thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im still wating.

thank you

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!