judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

explain the differences between criminogists criminalists and

Customer Question

explain the differences between criminogists criminalists and forensic psycholgist and their respectuve areas of study?
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
I can answer this for you.

Do you have a deadline for the answer? And, is there a length requirement? All sources will be cited and referenced.

Judy Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Attachment: 2012-03-18_220625_tracy_a..docx

Please note that you are required to support your views by citing your sources in all assignments. Even if the question asks for your opinion, you are still expected to support your opinion with references to published works and other materials. APA Format is necessary for your assignments when citing references, and assistance on how to do so is available using the APA Citation Center.

• Choose Library from the top navigation bar.
  • Choose APA Citation Center from the left navigation bar.
  • Click Example Sources.
  • Scroll down and click APA Documentation.

For more information on citing your sources, please click on "About this Course" link in the classroom.

Because crime is one of the more appealing themes in popular culture, the public receives a skewed version of crime. The public's knowledge may be particularly lacking with regard to the entire field of criminology, the differences between blue-collar and white-collar crime, and the general perception of the incidence of crime in the United States.

You are asked, as the public relations representative of your police department, to provide an information session on the field of criminology. The expectation is to make sure the public understands the facts of law enforcement and to differentiate between the fictions presented in different media outlets.

Please answer the following questions and requirements to write your 4-6-page paper. As you answer each question, you must provide support or evidence that will enhance and empirically prove your answers. Academic criminal justice articles or real-life criminal justice findings that are found in journals or other academic sources must be used in supporting your answers. Please use APA format for all cited sources, including your reference page. The questions and requirements are as follows:

• Explain the differences between criminologists, criminalists, and forensic psychologists and their respective areas of study.
  • Discuss the differences between white-collar crime and blue-collar crime. Which types of crime are measured by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the Uniform Crime Reports? Which of the two (blue-collar or white-collar crime) are focused on heavily in popular culture through the media?
  • What is the difference between an index-one crime and an index-two crime as measured in the Uniform Crime Reports of the FBI? Which index-one crimes would you classify as violent crimes, and which would you classify as property crimes?

Please submit your assignment.

Is this another assignment? I have answered the first part as you had put that in your post.
Explain the differences between criminologists, criminalists, and forensic psychologists and their respective areas of study.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is the assigment. That is due this coming sunday min night
Ok, I didn't understand that there was more to the assignment. I will have your answer before Sunday the 25th. Just for future reference, I'm on EST. So, it depends on your time zone when midnight is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Eastern time

OK Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how are things with the work? Is it coming along well ? Tracy

Thanks for checking in. We are good.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when will I see the results of the work, so I can send you payment
Perhaps I misunderstood your due date. I thought it was next Sunday, the 25th. Is that not correct?

I have you on my calendar for this week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
due date is the 25 th yes, by mid nite I have to summit the work in for my grades
No worries. I will have it before that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im anxious on how would my grades be but I know you do more of the work I havent been in college please e mail me with work XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are asking for. Also, we are only allowed to communicate through this site, and not use personal email.

Do you want to see the work that is completed so far?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes please I like to see the work
This is the paper so far.

Click here
to retrieve your work in progress.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you also doing it in APA format and abstract too I notice that there is a yellow highlight market on the paper which is not suppose to be there but you are the one who is doing all the work so I figure you know what your doing
This is what is known as a "rough draft". The yellow is there to remind me to research that part a little more.

This is APA style. I do the abstract and cover page last usually. The references and citations are APA.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so far it is excellent I will continue to have you help me.thanks I am happy ,
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I TRY to sumit the work to check for simularty scores, in my aiu on line course unforutually it will not allow me to summit the work. is there a way I can save my work on the file with out your name on it I try to sumit it and check the work
This should save a copy for you. Delete the yellow since that is an idea from a website.
I suggest you wait until you have the finished file. However, if you are nervous and want to check this unfinished file you can do the following:

ctrl a this copies the file
ctrl n this gives you a new page
ctrl v this pastes the information
save (you choose the file name)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you almost done?
I will have this to you before the 25th. Please don't be concerned.

If you prefer, I can let you find another expert. I promised it to you by the 25th and that is when you can expect it.

Thanks Judy
I have one more question to answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what time will you be sumitting the work, how do i send you the payment I have money in my account already
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey61, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will use you again, Judy you have been helping me a lot and I appreciated your work and effort towards my paper work I love the work and it is great. Thank you so much Judy. Tracy
thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Attach is two projects This is difficult one I tried but haven't gotten a clue to do this.The discussion board is due by This wedensday by mid night and the Indiviual project due by Sunday.

Tracy Au Yeung Thank you again.

Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 3-5 paragraphs
Points Possible: 50 Due Date: 4/1/2012 11:59XXXXX

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

The discussion on nature versus nurture is one that pits two philosophical frameworks against each other. Nature is the concept that biologically and in personality, humans possess gifts, traits, and abilities that make them the distinct individuals that they are in society. Nurture is the concept that individuals learn different traits, abilities, and gifts, which define them in society. In criminal justice, one must consider the following question: Is criminal behavior naturally a part of human beings since conception, or is criminal behavior a learned behavior?

Please post an answer to the following questions. Support your answers with academic or real-life criminal justice examples to accentuate your point.

• Of the following 2 statements, which statement do you support and why?
    • Human beings are born with basic personality traits that do not change greatly over the course of their lives.
    • Personalities are largely developed throughout the lives of human beings, based on their circumstances.
  • Do you believe that criminal behavior is based on the theories of nature or nurture? Why?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board, and comment on two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.

Unit Materials

Unit 2 Course Materials

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-6 pages
Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 4/1/2012 11:59XXXXX

Some researchers have claimed that genetics cause criminal behavior, and that there is likely a gene that can be linked to criminals. This scientific theory is one of a vast amount of criminological theories that try to explain criminal behavior, causes of crime, prevention of crime, and the source of criminal activity. With the advancements of technology and science as a tool to uncover criminal behavior and criminals, the idea of genes being a source of criminal behavior is not far-fetched.

Please address the following questions and requirements to write your 4-6-page paper. As you answer each question, you must provide support or evidence that will enhance and empirically prove your answers. Academic criminal justice articles or real-life criminal justice findings that are not found in journals or other academic sources must be used in supporting your answers. Please use APA format for all cited sources, including your reference page. The questions and requirements are as follows:

• Discuss the merits of the idea that genetics are a source for criminal behavior. Make sure to provide examples that can be found through research studies and have evidence linking genetics and crime, including twin studies, adoption studies, and testosterone studies.
  • What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence surrounding genetics and crime? Do you feel that police departments should consider or dismiss such findings?
  • In your opinion, what are some of the dangers of suggesting that there is a criminal gene? What would be the repercussions in the field of criminal justice if the existence of the criminal gene is proven to be true?
This assignment will also be assessed using additional criteria provided here. Please submit your assignment.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you have any questions please let me know thanks.
I am sorry, I will be unable to assist you. My calendar is full for this week.

I will opt out so that another expert may assist you.

Regards,

Judy
You will need to repost this on a new post.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I do that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WILL YOU be able to help me with the work the following week on first week of april? are you free.Tracy XXXXXXX
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for you judy I got a A on the Project or I should say You got an A lol. Tracy