Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

Due Date :3/17/2012 will tip if done sooner! Assignment

Customer Question

Due Date :3/17/2012 will tip if done sooner!

Assignment Details: 300 words for each question (600 Total)

Assignment:

Jim recently accepted a position in the human resources department as an HR specialist. In
this new role, Jim is often the go-to person to help understand and resolve various conflicts
that become escalated in the workplace. He also has the responsibility to recognize and make
recommendations to avoid serious conflicts from developing.

Jim has been taking classes at the local college to gain some fresh ideas about human resources
and conflict managment. He has enjoyed learning about the management of conflict, and is aware
of the many conflicts in various shapes and forms around him. While Jim must deal with the issues
that come to him, he must also recognize the difference between minor and serious issues.
Jim has learned a great deal, yet feels inadequate to deal with all of the issues of conflict. Jim
views his training experience as a new tool ready to try out. However, he really has not had much
time to reflect on what his classes have taught him and what will be beneficial in the future.
Jim decides to ask one of the instructors what he feels is the most important lesson he will need
as a conflict manager. The instructor suggest that Jim decide on the important lessons himself and
start taking notes. Jim identified the following roles in his notes:

1.) Encourages the collaboration of teams of individuals in conflict
2.) Negotiates issues of concern between interested parties.

Prepare a 600 word paper in which you compare and contrast the tasks involved with each
role, and the specific skills required as they relate to each role. Evaluate how behaviors, traits, and
characteristics reflect on an effective conflict manager. Indicate why you feel each skill is significant
to the success of each role. Differentiate how power based, rights based, and interest based
approaches to conflict management affect each role and the desired outcome in the workplace.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help, i can assist you with this one and will post the solution for you within one hour time as i have already started work on this one, i hope it is acceptable to you :)

-Jabi
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You got it!
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
You are most welcome anytime :)

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Would you be interested in a 1400 -1700 word paper due tommorrow at the latest Monday? I will pay 100.00 for this?
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

I would love to help you if i can, please post the assignment so that i can have a look at that :)

-Jabi
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Never Mind,

But I will have some Questions next week that will be needed some answers too.

Stand By For That!

Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

You just put "For Jabi" in the start of question anytime, i will reply ASAP and would love to help you with your assignment if i can.

Have a good day !

-Jabi