Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

Jabi, Please provide your original comments / explanation for

Jabi, Please provide your original comments / explanation for your comments & or opinions in 200-300 words to the following. Thank you

“Total customer value (TCV) is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering” (Kotler and Keller, 2006, para. 5). Essentially, the TCV is an offer’s accomplishments compared to the expectations of the consumer. TCV is important because it ensures the contentment of the consumer and defines the value of the offering. If a “given market offering” (Kotler and Keller, 2006, para 5) does not meet or exceed the expectations of the consumers than the TCV has not been met. If the market offering’s expectations are not met than the consumers do not feel satisfied. If the consumer is not satisfied, they will lose loyalty and refuse to continue business proceedings with a company. Eventually, the company will lose business and finances. Relationship marketing is a wonderful place to begin improving TCV. Individualizing consumer relations is a strong tactic in marketing. “This is the process of managing detailed information about individual customers and carefully managing all customer “touch points” to maximize customer loyalty (Kotler and Keller, 2006, para. 31). Companies need to get to know their consumers in order to be able to offer attractive products. There is great value in being familiar with current consumers because a product can be designed to meet their wants and needs.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help, is there any specific deadline for this one?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
By tomorrow evening please
Hello dear client,

It's okay never mind, i have started work on your assignment and will post the solution for you within next 30 minutes, let me know if it is acceptable to you :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That's great. Thank you!
You are most welcome anytime :)

Let me know if you have more questions :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.