Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
3708793

forbusinesstutor http://www.box.com/s/fub45pt8o3cpcpbyjmg

Customer Question

forbusinesstutor
http://www.box.com/s/fub45pt8o3cpcpbyjmg2
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 5 years ago.

Hello

Please advise your deadline Jreidb

Thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience: More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can we meet at 9pm est. on 3/17/12 ?

Sure :)

I will be here at 9:00 Sharp. Here is what I recommend:

• 1) On the day of the assignment, make a new post and base your offer on the total number of questions that would be on the assignment. Please make sure to type "ForCustomerquot; at the beginning of your post, then type something like "Are you here?"..
  • 2) Do not open the assignment until I respond to your message, I will be here on time, but just in case anything happens I do not want us to waste valuable time.
  • 3) Once I respond to you, you can open the quiz, copy and paste all the questions into a word document then upload the word document into http://www.mediafire.com/ then copy and paste the share link on the post.
  • 4) I will work out all the questions and send you the solutions

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks
You are welcome
I am sorry, I will not be able to help you with your timed assignment until I understand why you have asked for a refund for the last assignment. Please clarify, & set another time for the Assignment then you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I paid for unlimited subscription service when i initially signed up for the service

I am sorry, you have offered an amount and I posted my response based on that amount and this was a long assignment, I do not think it is fair that after you get the solutions, you go back and ask for a refund. This is not acceptable.

if you had initially signed up for an unlimited subscription service, you would have not been able to offer an amount that is more than your monthly subscription amount, and actually until now you have not signed up for a subscription service by the way

By the way, when you asked for a refund, this means I have worked all those questions for free, I do not believe this is fair at all