Sonevar
Sonevar, Graduate Student
Experience:  3.72 GPA University of Phoenix, personal tutor Jr/Highschool College students
34907344

Compare and contrast Wongs pragmatic classroom; Kagan, Kyle,

Customer Question

Compare and contrast Wong's pragmatic classroom; Kagan, Kyle, & Scott's Win-Win Discipline; and Morrish's Real Discipline. Identify the respective strengths and weaknesses, and advantages and disadvantages, of each. Do you agree or disagree with each? Why
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, still waiting, thanks
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I can try to help but I need to know a few things, how long do you need this to be word count/page count? APA/MLA? Number of references? Deadline?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry i took so long to get back to you. there is no specific word count a table is preferred or bulletted points with complete sentences. yes, apa format and i would need it by march 24th
Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
So extended outline format with a references page?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes basically. like an outline or matrix just comparing the three and identify the strengths and weaknesses, and advantages and disadvantages
Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
powerpoint?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no just a word doc will do.
Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
alright I'm on it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i just got a notification this was closed?? are you still able to do it?
Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
yes, I'm working on it as I am posting this
Expert:  Sonevar replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.