Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.

PHILOSOPHY QUESTION: What is the Socratic method? What is it

PHILOSOPHY QUESTION: What is the Socratic method? What is it designed to do? Try to illustrate this method with a concrete example.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I posted another philosophy question on 3/14/12 that is due tomorrow. Nobody has offered to help with it. Could you please take a look at it and see if you can help me?

It starts, "Write a two- to three-page dialogue between Socrates and a person of your choosing that accomplishes the following:..." 2 pages is fine... don't do more than the minimum. I have a 98 in the class, there's no need to over-do it.

ok, I'll have a look. No need to post back here.