Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Marc has opened a 24-Hour fitness center in a fast-growing

Marc has opened a 24-Hour fitness center in a fast-growing city. Before purchasing the franchise and starting his new business, Marc looked at the one other fitness center currently operating in that area. In the same general area are video game rooms, fast food restaurants, a sports bar, a golf driving range, a sporting goods store, and a bowling alley. Marc believes that the one fitness center forms his competition.

What do you think would be the ideal 'Substitute' for Marc's 24-Hour Fitness Center?
and...
What do you think would be the ideal 'Complement' for Marc's 24-Hour Fitness Center?
and Why?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.

Chris12 :

Can I be of assistance? What day and time is the assignment due? How many pages or words? APA? How many refs are needed? Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

it's just a question. Minimum 100 words. APA.

Chris12 :

Okay, how soon do you need it?

Customer:

can you do it in about 3 hours?

Chris12 :

I'm working on it right now.

Customer:

ok. Great

Customer:

thanks

Chris12 :

You're welcome.

Chris12 :

Fitness in the minds of people is usually associated with physical activity; however, that is only half the equation. Marc can substitute his 24-Hour Fitness Center with a healthy lifestyle consulting firm. This company would have licensed nutritionists and fitness trainers. These individuals can help clients create the perfect combination of healthy foods, supplements and exercise all under one roof. The perfect complement to Marc’s 24-Hour Fitness Center would be a health food, vitamin and fitness supplement store. This store is ideal because customers can purchase the foods, vitamins, and supplements need to lose weight faster or bulk up faster.

Chris12 :

Is the answer acceptable? Do you have any suggestions?

Chris12 :

What was the outcome of the assignment? Was it acceptable, if so please press accept? Thank you. If I can help again in the future please let me know.