asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

I need at least 5 scholarly, academic references that can be

I need at least 5 scholarly, academic references that can be used to write a paper on Wireless Electricity technology. List the references using APA format, and provide a brief explanation of each resource indicating how that resource can be used.

General reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, wikipedia, will not be considered as sources meeting this requirement. The list could include books, journal articles, industry reports, authoritative web sites, manufacturers’ sites or sites from research groups. All quotations, paraphrased material, images, graphics and statistics must be referenced in your report, so make note of all sources while compiling your research!

Here is an example:

Brenner, Joel (2011). America the Vulnerable: Inside the New Threat Matrix of Digital Espionage, Crime, and Warfare. New York: The Penguin Press

In my section of the report, I will be researching security issues associated with collaborative online tools. Brenner’s book explores the events surrounding the WikiLeaks scandal and the issues associated with security. He also examines the legal challenges that the incident presented. This material could be used by my team in another section of the report. He makes some recommendations that we will consider for our conclusion.
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 4 years ago.
I would be glad to assist you with this assignment. When is it due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Need by 9 P.M. PST today.
Okay, and is there anything in particular about wireless electricity technology the paper needs to focus on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes the Psychological and Sociological effects to soceity if Wireless Electricity became a major technology is the main focus.
Okay, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please have it in APA format too. :) It's basically an APA annotated bibliography. Need it in 4 hours. Thanks :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Wow that was fast lol. Could you find a couple more on Wireless Electricity in particular. Few of these are a little broad. Thanks :)
I tried to find more specific sources, but they are not readily accessible. These sources do provide specific examples for wireless electricity and that is why I thought they were particularly useful! :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok it should work. Thank You :)
You are most welcome. Please don't forget to click the green button I can receive credit for my work. Many thanks for working with me :)