proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

in 200 words In our tumultuous financial climate, schools

in 200 words

In our tumultuous financial climate, schools are having to make difficult budget choices, which often impact teacher salaries. There is continuing debate about “pay for performance” – in other words paying teachers based on how their students perform on high-stakes testing. Discuss what you know about this concept, the potential pros and cons and your personal beliefs on this subject.
Hello and Thank You for consulting Just Answer. When is your assignment due? Thank you so kindly!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you help with these questions if so I will needed them today as well as I will be adding a 25.00 bonus

IN 200 words answers each question
1. All teachers, regardless of grade/subject level will have students, from time to time, with 504 Plans in their classrooms. Discuss what you know about 504 Plans – what you want to know, and what types of conditions warrant this type of plan in a school setting.

2. What media form appears to have the most influence on adolescents? What can we do as professionals to influence adolescent media choices?

3. How does developmental theory influence the structure of intermediate, middle, and high schools? How should it?

I will allow another expert to assist you as I am swamped with assignments right now. My apologies!