DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students

Hi Dxj Pls help Due on 03/14/12 wednesday As noted in

Hi Dxj Pls help

Due on 03/14/12 wednesday

As noted in the readings this week, public health professionals can be leaders of social change. The Thomas, Sage, Dillenberg, & Guillory (2002) article examined this role through the application of a code of ethics. As you prepare for this Discussion, reflect on how you have been an agent for social change in your practicum setting and as a public health professional.

Answer questions below in 250-350-words

1) How has social change been discussed in your MPH coursework
-Its been discussed through research??????? im not sure i understand what this question is asking

2) What was missing from these courses that would have enhanced your awareness of social change in the field of public health?

-I cant say any thing was missing.

3) What was present in your classes (in assignments and in classroom Discussions) that contributed to your understanding and/or appreciation of the presence of social change in public health?

-Course readings, research assignments-and being able to read classments experience in public health

Thomas, J., Sage, M., Dillenberg, J., & Guillory, V. J. (2002). A code of ethics for public health. American Journal of Public Health, 92(7), 1057–1059.

Woolf, S., Johnson, R., Phillips Jr., R., & Philipsen, M. (2007). Giving everyone the health of the educated: An examination of whether social change would save more lives than medical advances. American Journal of Public Health, 97(4), 679–683.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Thanks for your request! I'll see if I can find the article.......DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

I have access to these articles:-) I can help!

Customer: Ok thanks
DXJAnswerMagic :

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answers are here

DXJAnswerMagic :

I tried to put myself in your shoes for these.

DXJAnswerMagic :

I hope this helps! DXJ

i know you did good

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
That made my day!

Have you started the countdown toward graduation yet?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yeah I'm getting a little excited I will surely miss you. I have actually referred three students to you. I know you helped one of them recently. They are all very thankful for this service

I know your friend wanted assistance with an admission essay but I never heard back.

You're almost at the finish line! That's great!

Register Here