I have a third part to the question you just responded to:
As your study of this course content draws to a close, it is important to "step back" and reflect on new levels of understanding, skills, and knowledge that were developed as a result of your efforts put forth throughout this course. It is particularly important to reflect on the course objectives (what you were intended to learn in this course).
The course objectives were:
1. Describe ways in which the ideology and culture of the Renaissance and Baroque Eras are reflected in artwork from those eras.
2. Describe ways in which the ideology and culture of the Romantic & Neo-Classical Schools of Art are reflected in artwork from that era.
3. Describe ways in which the ideology, culture, and techniques of the various modern art movements are reflected in artwork.
4. Integrate all schools of art.
* Reflect on learning in terms of course objectives*
The length for this is at least two paragraphs :)