Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

This project addresses the application of the scientific methods

Customer Question

This project addresses the application of the scientific methods of Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) to improving intervention. Pick a job at your place of work or a job that relates to this material, and discuss how the “DO IT Method” can aid in improving the behavior of employee(s).

I work in the construction industry so this should be related to construction.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.

Chris12 :

May I be of assistance? Please provide the following information so I can determine if I can help you. Due date and time for project? APA? Word or page count? Refs needed and any additional information needed to complete?

Customer:

APA - 600 words - 2 pages. If you can get it to me by Wednesday or Thursday that would be great. Are you familiar with the "DO IT Method" of behavior based safety? It needs to be construction related also.

Chris12 :

No I am not familiar with the subject however I can research it. If I can't find any relevant information by Monday, I'll release the question. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer:

Sounds great.

Chris12 :

ok

Chris12 :

I couldn't find the information, so I'm releasing the question. If you need help again just let me know.

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting for an answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I hit the wrong button and accepted your question as an answer. My question has not been answered yet.
Expert:  Chris12 replied 4 years ago.
I requested that customer service issue you a refund.