F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

ACC350 report to board of directors.

In a report to the board of directors answer the following. 2-3 pages not including title and reference. APA format and reference page.What types of cost information are reported to support managerial purposes and decisions? Describe two major categories that are supported by cost information. Describe how cost information supports both of these categories. what is a cost object and how is it used by the management accountants? Explain how to arrive at the derviation of cost.
What is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my deadline is friday march 9, 2012
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
are you preparing the answer now?
Okay will try my best to give the answer in next 24 hours ,take care.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is the service/product should be paid in advance before viewing it?

ONce you get the answer and if you are satsified then click on ACCEPT button which will appear after the answer is given, then the amount you have agreed will be deducted from your deposited amount, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what time tomorrow will the product be available to view?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would appreciate it if you could deliver the product within 12 hours.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would appreciate it if you could deliver the product within 18 hours.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what type of document will i be able to view? Are you familar with micorsoft office word 2010?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

take care mr. Ahmed. looking forward to you response.

oKAY

Click here for solution

Please do not hesitate to ask further and if you are satisfied do not forget to click on ACCEPT button so I get paid for my efforts, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Ahmed. The only problem I had with you solution is that in APA format the body of the paper should include intext citations in the areas where the reference sources were used. If i could i would insert them myself but have no idea of where they belong. Are you up to insertin intext citations where they belong. if so i am very pleased with the essay. and definetly will accept the paper. contact me asap.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
need to hear from you within the hour. thanks again.
You can put www.investorpedia.com against fixed cost and variable cost definitions and the second reference is very clear, it can be put for cost object definitions.

I could not reply in an hour as sometimes it takes longer to contact a customer due to busy schedule.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.