Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.

This is due Friday Midnight EST 3/09/2012 Will tip and Pay

This is due Friday Midnight EST 3/09/2012 Will tip and Pay Well as you already know this with working with me in the past.

Imagine you are a Union International representative attempting to resolve a grievance in your organization. The grievance was filed by an employee who is challenging a disciplinary action given by management. You are working with the local members and your legal counsel to decide if the grievance must go to arbitration or not
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help and offering nice tip.

I can assist you with this one and will post the solution within next 40 minutes.

Let me know if it is acceptable to you :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You got it... It wouldn't let me finsh out the assignment above was the overview/background. Below is the actual work assignment based off of the overview.

Work Assignment: 500 words I need the following question/statement answered....

Union Team: Make a recommendation to its respective organization that is supported by the facts in the case, previous arbitrator's decisions.

Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Okay :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Your the man!
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for the compliment :)

Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Click here for solution

Please hit ACCEPT BUTTON and add tip so that i get credit for all my efforts and time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm having the same issues as last time, for some reason media fire doesn't work with my internet server. I think you used another file sharing system and it worked (box) if you can do that agian I will accept and tip!
Expert:  Jabi replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.