Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

From images in your background assignments, pick a work of

From images in your background assignments, pick a work of art from the Romantic era that catches your eye. It can be one that reminds you of an event from your own life or otherwise gets some kind of emotional reaction from you. Introduce your report with some information about the artist, how the work you chose reflects typical Romantic values, and any information that helps us understand the work. Then explain what exactly about this work of art catches your eye and/or what events in your own life it reminds you of. Be sure to either include the image itself or a link to it in your text.
I would love to help you with this assignment.

Can you tell me how long it needs to be and when you would need it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Great, thank you :). It needs to be at least 2 pages long and by tomorrow or Thursday would be fantastic :)

OK, sounds good, and what about the other question about Monet?

I'm running a little behind. I may finish today, or it may be tomorrow. Would that be ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes ma'am that will be fine. Thank you :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.