Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Research and discuss historical perspectives of the juvenile

Research and discuss historical perspectives of the juvenile justice programs.

What were some strengths and/or weaknesses in various programs?
In studying the juvenile justice system, post your thoughts regarding the future of juvenile justice.
Provide subjective comments and viewpoints of ideas to generate discussions.
Topics of interest can include ethical issues, illegal practices, conditions of facilities, or treatment or mistreatment of youth.
Prepare an outline of your thoughts on the future of juvenile justice.
Support your viewpoints from your readings and other appropriate outside sources. Be sure to use APA format.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am still waiting. there is a message that someone needs more information, but I don't know what they are asking for. Thank you!

Hi, sorry for the confusion, no information is requested at this time. This is just a note to let you know that sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Hello, may I be of assistance? When and what time is the assignment due? How many pages or words are required? APA? Number of refs needed? Is additional information needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No later than Saturday noon. It is a discussion board assignment. References are usually 3-5 on the discussion board. Yes, APA format. Just what has been submitted in my original question submission. I am famous for being detailed in information. I am just dealing with a death in the family and funeral preparations. No real time to focus on my homework this week as family is coming in from various destinations and staying with us.

Thank you.

I understand - I'm on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.

You're welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I received a survey to fill out and I don't have an assignment yet. I will not be filling out the survey until I have the results.

I am hoping to be receiving it soon.

Thank you,

Still working on it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you. Just curious. Why do all of my alerts keep saying you need additional information? Today is the funeral. I will not be available to answer any other questions.

Thank you.

This system allows for two responses only: additional questions and acceptance of the answer. In order to communicate with you I press the additional information button, if I press the other button and you answer the question is accepted even if you have not yet decided to do so. My condolences.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok.

How is it looking for completion for tomorrow by noon?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
If you need help again please let me know?