Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
3708793

For BusinessTutor, can you do these for me. I got 85% from

For BusinessTutor, can you do these for me. I got 85% from the last set of questions.
Complete the following Wiley PLUS Week Three Exercises and Problems:

• Exercise E9-7
• Exercise E10-5
• Exercise E10-10
• Exercise E10-11
• Exercise E10-15
• Exercise E10-18
• Problem P10-5A
• Problem P10-9A

Hello Sweeney

The solutions I provided for you the last time were previously graded with 100%, please advise why you scored 85%

Thank you

P.S. For the above questions, please note that the amount offered is too low for all the questions. A fair price would be $50

Please advise if you agree and you can later add the difference as a bonus

Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the site that I did the work on was auto graded. I dont know why it is wrong because I got more than one chance to put the correct answer. the fifty dallars for the questions is a little bit high. will get back to you on that.

None of them is wrong Sweeney, on those sites, you need to enter the answers in the format they tell you otherwise you lose points, but they are not wrong.

I am not sure how much you had in mind for the questions here, but the amount you are offering is too low.

Please advise the amount you have in mind

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, I guest I entered them wrong but I am still happy about the 85% and to answer the other question I had $40 in mine.

Yes, please be very careful about the format they ask for.

I agree to $40, when is the deadline please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will from now on. the dead line is thursday, and thanks for doing them for me. hope to be able to work with you alot more.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I have a problem with exercise E10-15 June 30 section and the one below Dec 31. they both have credit and debit sections and you only gave in one , debit. the computer say it is wrong and I need to do it again. can you please take a look at it again for me. thanks again for you help
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Business Tutor, I hope you are fine. I will be having some question for you in the morning and I hope you can help me. the problems I had with the site and the debit was fixed so dont worry about it. got all right thank you. hurray for both ou us.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

I just saw this message :) Didn't see the one you have posted on the 11th as I caught a terrible cold and did not log into my account since then

If you have the problem numbers now, you can send those to me. I have your book so I will be able to find them

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I send them in a new question with you as the requested expert. hope you see them. tks

yes, I saw them Sweeney

Please do not respond here

Thank you :)