asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

In 125 or more words answer the following questions 1. What

In 125 or more words answer the following questions
1. What is the role of play in toddler development? How can we enhance their development through play?

2. A mother comes to you asking for advice about how best to prepare her child to enter kindergarten. What do you tell her? Include best practices and appropriate learning theories.

3. Using Vygotsky’s theory, how could a teacher assist a child to succeed in reading, social interaction, and play?

4. What are some teaching strategies that would enhance the cognitive development of your students? Support your response with examples from research and theory.

need today
Is each question 125 words, or is 125 words the total for all of these questions combined?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
each questions
Hello Nene,
I think this question may be undervalued for the amount of writing required. I have submitted an under-priced report with a suggested value, and you shall receive it shortly. I look forward to working with you :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok it done
Great, I will work on your answer now :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank so much for your help