proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 3-5

Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 3-5 paragraphs
Points Possible: 50 Due Date: 3/4/2012 11:59XXXXX

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

The issue of wrongful convictions is a problem that has haunted court systems throughout the United States. We see in the news individuals being saved from death row when new evidence or evidence that was provided has proved to be false. Judges have always been expected to decipher and judge correctly every case, specifically pertaining to criminal acts. The expectations derive from the nature of individuals lives being in the hands of the judgment of the particular judge.

Please post your answer to the following questions. The answer or opinion must be supported by an academic source or real-life criminal justice finding. You must provide feedback to at least two other posts from students.
How common is it for an individual to be wrongfully convicted in the criminal justice system? Is the United States court system judged fairly in this manner by the public?
•Does the court system have adequate protections in place minimizing the risk that innocent people could get put behind bars or even executed? What additional protections would you recommend?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Hello...Do you just need a post to the discussion question? What about to the two other students? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I replied to the other classmates. Just have to reply to the discussion question

Ok...I will complete this for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank You .
;)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I definately will add my sign of appreciation along with a bonus for all your help.

Thank you again

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do I add or except this when i haven't seen this yet

When I complete this, then you may accept and add the bonus if so desired. I am working on the assignment now. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, Thank you so much

No problem
Almost done.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.