akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

For RRJha......Hi RRJha.....you were helping me with my homework

For RRJha......Hi RRJha.....you were helping me with my homework (diode circuits etc...)can you please post my answers here when completed....I had create another account for some odd reason (I already contacted someone in regards XXXXX XXXXX issue).....Thanks much appreciate it....

No problem. Could you please tell if you needed them by tonight? because I didn't have time to start working on them.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes....I did need them by tonight...hope that's ok, but if it's a problem the tomorrow morning is fine
Ok, I'll begin tomorrow morning, and try to finish asap.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just checking in.....I did some as well...would like to see what I have done so far?
I'm sorry I was quite occupied with other things. You may post your work. If it seems I'd not be able to complete your questions sooner, I'd opt out so that you may receive help from other willing experts.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/895496/rrjha.doc
Well if you're busy and I can extend the time til Sunday Morning, however is there a gurantee that I have in the morning?
I'd be relieved tonight, would post answer by morning.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great.....and 1 more thing....can you help me with this also??? It's just one calculation:
http://wikisend.com/download/298172/rrjha2.doc
Talk to you in the morning!!
Can you inform me the time in hours in which you would like to have answers for these questions?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Anytime before 1 CST is that ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No one has helped me yet
I am in totally different time zone and want time in hours.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well I have been trying to get this done since Friday....How long will it take you? I need this asap, so can u let me know....I definitley need this today...it is 4:30 cst my time
7- 8 hours from now as it is 4am here. I can start this job in morning around 9am only.
Had you kept this question open to all the experts, you could have got the answers much earlier? when some specific expert is mentioned, no other expert tries and answer gets delayed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well my expert was helping me and then I guess this morning at the last minute opted out.....I guess have no choice but to wait till 9am then...So what time (your time) will you be done
I hope to finish it by 12am, that is, about 7- 8 hours from now.
Kindly inform if the time given by me is acceptable. If, yes; I will stat your job otherwise I will opt out.
Do you wish me to reply these questions or not? I will take up these problems after morning activities are over. Kindly inform. If I don't get any reply, I will assume that you are not interested and I will opt out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please..
OK.
Here answers. Where ever correction/addition is required is marked in yellow color.
word file
word file 2
Kindly ACCEPT the answers. BONUS and POSITIVE feedback will be appreciated.

If you wish me to solve any problem in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, mention for 'Ashok Kumar' in the beginning of the question.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Appreciate it!!! If I open a new question would you be able to assist me 5 questions and/or circuit calculations? If so, would I be able to get an answer tomorrow because its like 1:03 AM my time?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just in case....http://wikisend.com/download/139424/Given the following circuit.doc
Thanks. I have got the questions and will try to reply asap.
Here are answers to the questions given in 139424.
word file
Kindly upload 5 questions and/or circuit calculations which you wish me to solve.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi akch2002, I have a question open in homework, but no one has answered yet.....would you be able to assist me....This are just some questions that I needed answer because I fell behind on my work?
Kindly upload the questions? I will try to reply them tomorrow as it is 11pm now here.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/137636/rrjha.doc
Thanks. I have ot the questions and will try to reply today. Is there any limit on word count?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Awesome!!! No limit, but I like to keep it simple and not really really long...(concise, but to the point)

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX!
OK.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Akch2002, I apologize, there were two things missing from that first link....I was suppose to have 2 circuits that I needed help with in addition to those questions as well....Sorry, here are the 2 circuits also
http://wikisend.com/download/507308/record the following values.doc

Let me know and I will gladly give you a bonus!
OK. I will reply the circuit problems also. Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert