Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Search the Internet

Search the Internet for information on the following operating systems, and draw a table that compares them in terms of scalability, ease of use, reliability, and cost. The list of choices should include current version of the following common operating systems: Windows Unix/Linux MacOS In the table, specify the version of the operating system being reviewed and rate each operating system on a scale of 1 to 3 (1 being the highest). Based on the above analysis, which operating system will you

recommend for the following requirements:

• The finance department of XYZ Inc. has hired two trainees to work on a simple database application. Users are going to use the computer for the first time.

• Smart Shoppers need to use an OS with easy to use interface and have also the capability to support dual processors.

• A non-profit organization wants to host a Web site and needs a computer to host the Web site. They want a cost-effective solution for hosting the Web site.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im still waiting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I can help you with this. When is it due and does the table simply need the rating of 1-3 or additional information on each of the aspects including scalability, ease of use, reliability, and cost?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It only ask for 1-3
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.