Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Customer Question

Government Policies:-
Discuss how government policies such as regulation, taxation and spending affect output (economic growth) both positively and negatively. Your opinions should reference back to the material covered.

quantitative easing:-
If inflation causes a currency to lose its value discuss how the Fed’s recent policy of expanding the money supply can cause inflation and devalue the dollar. Your opinions should be based on the theories we discussed.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am still waiting for an anser for the questions