Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  Bachelors Degree and CPA with Accounting work experience

1. Charateristics of dynamic capabilities include all of the

1. Charateristics of dynamic capabilities include all of the following EXCEPT:

a. timely responsiveness.
b. reactive responsiveness
c. rapid and flexible product innovation
d. coordinating and deploying organizational resources and capabilitie

2. The role top-level decision makers in the strategic management process is to:

a. develop the overall gol that the organization hopes to achieve
b. establish the overall operational goals
c. establish functional strategies
d. supervise line managers

3. Which of the following are strategic factors often used in depicting strategic groups?

a. image and quality
b. qualit an price
c. distribution access and image
d. market share and image

4. An organization's ........................... are its goal-directed plans and actions in which its capabilities and resources are matched with the opportunities and threats in its environment.

a. mission statements
b. vision statemens
c. strategics
d. objectives
Category: Homework
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1. which of the following statements about a message's meaing it true?

a. the meaning of a message resides in the document, presentation, or visual that a created.
b. attitudes, education, experience, and contexts shape interpretations of messags.
c. readers viewers and listeners will all have te same interpretations of a message's meaning.
d. it does not matter if a person does not understand the meaning of a message as long as the message sender understands it meaning.

2. which of th following elements is a charateristic of a collaborative relationship?

a. the collaboative relationship can have as few as individual or as many as ten individuals involved in it.
b. physical proximity is a necessary for successful collaborative efforts.
c. sometimes collaborative efforts are so large that th articles appear unde the names of the institutions rather that listing the individual authors' naes.
d. about 25-30 of the writing done in the workplace is collaborative.

Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry but I'm not able to answer these. You may want to post them in a new post so that another expert might be able to help.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
book - Electronic commerce - a managerial perspective 2008

List and briefly describe the two (2) reasons given in your textbook why developing software devices is challenging. include and describes 5 major software components associated with mobile computing.
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.

I will not be able to answer this question since it is outside of my field of expertise. Please post this question as a new post so that another expert may be able to help you. All new questions need to be posted in a new post. Thanks.