Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

essay expository

Customer Question

1.What characteristics make these essays expository? 2.Identify the type of organization each author used to develop the essay: topic,time order, space order or informative process. 3.Why do you think each author chose that type of organization for his or her essay? In what ways does this organizational choice make the essay effective? What effect might the author have achieved with another type of organization or another type of expository essay?

4. In what ways are these expository essays alike? In what ways are they different? 5. Explain your answer.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your request. I imagine that the articles to this assignment are the ones posted on the previous post?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes but I be waiting since yesterday and no one response. Please help me with this Im going away and I need help.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
When are the reports due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is due for saturday
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
If I could post the report by Saturday evening -- I would have the time to complete it.

Also, as I mentioned last time we spoke -- for reports in general, I request ten cents a word -- the balance of which you can simply leave as a bonus when you accept the report. Let me know if that works for you.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes I will leave you a bonus Laughing
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your message. I will begin working on the reports and I will be sure to have them posted on schedule.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.