Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Customer Question

In 150-200 words answer the following question

• What is the role of play in toddler development? How can we enhance their development through play?

• A mother comes to you asking for advice about how best to prepare her child to enter kindergarten. What do you tell her? Include best practices and appropriate learning theories.

• Using Vygotsky’s theory, how could a teacher assist a child to succeed in reading, social interaction, and play?

• What are some teaching strategies that would enhance the cognitive development of your students? Support your response with examples from research and theory.

• What media form appears to have the most influence on adolescents? What can we do as professionals to influence adolescent media choices?

• How does developmental theory influence the structure of intermediate, middle, and high schools? How should it?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
These are 150 per question? I am afraid that there is no way that I can get to all those tonight. Also, for my usual rate, it would be the amount you're offering per question. You may want to post them separately for other experts.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
do as many as you can I will paid the

post them by saturday
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
When are they all due?
Scratch that question--I see that they are due on Saturday. I will do as many as I can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank so much for your help I just like sticking with one person to help meEmbarassed
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
but if you can answer this question today that would be good just let me know so i can reposted so you can get paid Learning Teams at c of s are much like working on a grade-level team in a school building. There are times that you will find that all team members do not contribute equally, or fairly carry their fair share. What strategies might you implement to help motivate a team mate (as a teacher or a c of s student) who isn't doing their share? Have you ever had such an experience?
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
I can do this one now, but I would really appreciate it if you posted them separately.

Thank you!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Also, this seems like a very specific question. Are the strategies that the question response requires in your textbook? Also, is there a word requirement for this one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no word requirment and we did not get a textbook for this
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
OK. Thank you.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 4 years ago.
Nene, I am so sorry, but I won't be able to get to this for you. I'll opt out so another expert can assist you. The first answer's on me!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you for your help
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!