Achowalogen
Achowalogen, Teacher
Experience:  20 years in business, MA, Teaching or Teacher's Assistant since 2001
25753830

1. In what ways could the use of fertilizers negatively affect

1. In what ways could the use of fertilizers negatively affect aquatic ecosystems?

2. What are some measures that governments could implement to reduce the combustion of fossil fuels?

3. Should the government implement measures to protect ecosystems from man’s actions? Why or why not?

4. How could you reduce your footprint? What were the biggest contributors in your lifestyle to your footprint? Do you plan to make any changes? Were you surprised? Discuss your results in a well-written and in-depth essay.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Achowalogen replied 5 years ago.

Achowalogen :

I will opt out in case someone can be quicker, however I will try to answer this. For the carbon footprint, about where do you live, apartment or home, use car a lot or walk or use public transportation, and age? Also, do you have children?

Customer:

germany

Customer:

home

Customer:

car

Customer:

40

Customer:

yes

This will take a little while to write up, since I have to find carbon info for German family...

Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you so much for your help.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.