Please check to see if my answers are correct.
1. Network switches provide essential connectivity in local and wide area networks. Some of them run in multilayer between layers 2 and 3. What protocol unit is being used in layer 2?
correct answer is c
2. The backbone of the internet is structured by the Internet Protocol (IP). Which of the following network devices provides this internet protocol?
correct answer is b
3. The transport layer provides two different types of protocols: TCP and UDP. What decides to use TCP and UDP?
b. end users
c. computer network interface card (NIC)
d. computer CPU
correct answer is a
4. TCP is a connection-oriented protocol that establishes a three-way handshake before transmitting any data. What makes a three-way handshake?
a. SYN, SYN-ACK, ACD
b. SYN, SYN, ACK
c. SYN, ACK, RST
d. SYN, ACK, SYN
5. Continous monitoring is an important strategic initiative for the organization. In order to successfully complete teh continouos monitoring effort, what would be the very first step you would have to take?
a. risk assessment
b. asset inventory
c. risk management
d. risk mitgation
6. In designing a continuity of operations (COOP) site, which disaster recovery site configuration would you design if you needed to have both the primary and secondary sites operational at all times, and no downtime is allowed?
a. warm site
b. hot site
c. mirror site
d. cold site
7. In designing a continuity of operations (COOP) site, which disaster recovery site configuration would you design if you needed to design the most cost-effective site configuration due to the organization's budget constraints?
correct answer is d
8. Moblile codes can be malicious if they carry a malware payload or harm other computers. Which of the following malware appears normal, but can harm computers if exploited?
c. trojan horse
d. e-mail virus
Are my answers correct?
Yes, looks like 100% to me. Great job. Thanks, Alex