Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

NA - 201

Customer Question

What are the future trends in health care finance technology in physician ordering and integrated medical records?

How may financial managers budget for unforeseen changes and improvements in information technology that require large capital outlays?

I need this today if I can get it please. Thanks
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No it is to late and every time I try this I get the same problem. I also paid $3.00 for an answer that was already answered it just said to log in and pay, but I have not gotten that answer either.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Regarding your payment issue, I apologize for any inconvenience but I will need to escalate your concerns to our customer service department. You will receive an email when they reply. Thank you for your patience.