Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

NA - 201

Customer Question

For this assignment you are to take a position on the following statement (2–3 Paragraphs): •Information systems will fundamentally change the ways in which health care organizations are structured. Be sure to include whether you agree and why.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I once again did it by myself due to no reply. I can no longer pay for unlimited answers and not one question I have asked has been answered. I want a full refund!!!!!!!