Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

expository essay characteristic

Customer Question

1.What characteristics make these essays expository? 2.Identify the type of organization each author used to develop the essay: topic,time order, space order or informative process. 3.Why do you think each author chose that type of organization for his or her essay? In what ways does this organizational choice make the essay effective? What effect might the author have achieved with another type of organization or another type of expository essay? 4. In what ways are these expository essays alike? In what ways are they different? 5. Explain your answer.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I still waiting and I need someone ASAP I have to go away in a couple days I need to have this done.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still waiting for an aswer.:(
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 4 years ago.
I am responding to this post as well -- so as not to confuse anyone with the two postings.

Best regards,