Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

What are two examples of products that you think are currently

What are two examples of products that you think are currently in each of the product life-cycle stages? Consider services as well as physical goods. Justify why you chose that product or service for that life-cycle stage. 300 words

Compare and contrast exporting, management contracting and joint venturing as approaches to international market entry. If you wanted to expand your successful solar panel business to Mexico which approach would you use, and why? 300 words

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I still need help

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Hello. I'd be happy to help. Would this week end be soon enough?

JudySmile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes and thank you
ok. I'll check in if there are further questions.
Sorry, I just got off work.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I asked two questions and only one was answered.
Sorry, my bad. Did you want another expert to answer the second question?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools