Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Read the cases of State v. Bolarinho, 850 A.2d 907 (R.I. 2004)

Customer Question

Read the cases of State v. Bolarinho, 850 A.2d 907 (R.I. 2004) and State v. Fleming, 19 S.W.3d 195 (Tenn. 2000). Use your analysis of these cases to inform you in your discussion of the following questions:

Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:

In your own words, define the crimes of assault and battery.
Can a person's hands, fists, or feet be considered dangerous weapons? Why or why not?
Would the use of hands, fists, or feet be considered mitigating or aggravating factors with regard to assault or battery? Explain.
What do you think makes an object a dangerous weapon? Explain.
What case law could you use to support your arguments? Identify and describe your examples.
Why do you think these cases are relevant to the discussion?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!