BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning.

The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Address the following questions with your classmates:

•What are some of the philosophies that influenced Latin America? In what way did they impact the cultures of Latin America?
•What contributions to society did folk and elite caudillos bring to Latin American society?
•What impact did the encroachment of Europeans have upon the New World?
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer. Enjoy! How did your group project go?? Smile Thanks!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will know tommow when I get my grade.THANKS

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Good luck!

Register Here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANKS I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET.

Register Here

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Fingers crossed!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

She gave me a B. GROUP PROJECT

Register Here

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good! Congratulations!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is very true that the Catholic church is very influential on Latin America, in your opinion, why do you suppose that is? I am not of Latin descent what so ever, but I have dated Hispanics and have seen that almost all Latin are raised Catholics. Even if they don't believe or go to church when they become adults, they still do things the traditional Catholic way. They may go to church on Easter and Christmas, have their quencenedas and weddings in a church with a very elaborate ceramony...I have always wondered why some still follow the traditions even if they are not religious people. So just curious to your opinion on that? You did good research by the way. Good post! Jennifer This is from my peer class.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.