Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Classroom Observation Paper DUE SUNDAY OR EARLIER • Observe an elemen

Classroom Observation Paper DUE SUNDAY OR EARLIER

• Observe an elementary math lesson.
• Identify as many of the following as you can during the lesson:

o Lesson objectives

o Opening, such as an anticipatory set, hook, or attention grabber

o Manipulatives used, such as base-10 blocks, pattern blocks, C-rods, algebra tiles, counting bears, geoboards, or tangrams, and an explanation of how they were used in the activities

o Methods of instruction, such as direct instruction, cooperative learning, inquiry, or discovery

o Instructional strategies used to adapt and modify the learning activities

o Procedures used

o Assessment, such as think-pair-share, a worksheet, a textbook exercise, a quiz, an observation checklist, a portfolio, a journal entry, or a project

o Examples of differentiated instruction and assessment

o Adaptations or modifications to instructional strategies, materials, and equipment to accommodate diverse learners.

o Integration of math concepts or other curricula

• Write a 500- to 700-word paper in which you summarize your observation, including the aforementioned components.
• Conclude with a reflection on the teaching strategies that were effective for student learning.
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

teacher: MS. Giraldo 1st grade (she sign the paper to say i conducted an observation in her class, for 1 hour.)

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks yes, I am still waiting for an answer.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This paper is due today.
Question still open.
Sophia, I am doing my best to get to this for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok, thanks
I'm going to start working on this now.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Gwyn. Appreciate it. I receive the full score on the scope and sequence. PLUS! full score on the lesson plan. I will post the plan with comments for your review. Remember to stay with the same format and try to make the others like this. (if it isnt broken dont fix it) Thanks again. KUDOS Smile

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dont forgot to add homework. make it simple so you dont have to add worksheet for it, see the attached plan with the comment.
Hooray! I won't forget. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Gwyn do you have the link to the video for measurement? i want to post as early as tomorrow since I have to post it to my team by wednesday. it is video 1 see below for the questions. Thanks

List at least two things students need to know before they can understand measurement.

In the video, the teacher had the students find the perimeter of their hands. What else could students measure to understand perimeter? Why do you think the teacher used a nonstandard unit of measurement, such as the students' hand?

Why is estimation important when students are learning about measurement?

What strategies would you use to teach measurement units, techniques, and tools?

I'll see if I can find it for you and send it your way.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX not to give you too much papers. Hopefully an expert will answer.
Thank you. I hope so. If not, I'll try to pick up the slack.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Gwyn. How is the unit developing? Reminder it is due by Thursday the 8. i also have a follow up assignment I would rather if you do it since you did the unit. I will post here for your review. Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to do it. All my papers have to be in by Friday.

Teaching Experience Reflection

• Select one lesson you developed for this coursethat incorporates whole-group instruction.
  • Teach this lesson to students in a grade-appropriate classroom at your field experience placement site.
  • Write a 400- to 700-word paper in which you summarize your teaching experience.
  • Include the following in your paper:

• o Areas of strength
  • o Areas of weakness
  • o Reflection on teaching strategies which were effective for student learning

I forgot that you are going on a cruise. It will be ready by the 8th, and I'll work on this one, too.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank. I know I could count on you. did you eve find the video link for measurement?
Here you go:
Q. 1

Talk to you soon!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Gwyn am glad you have it. I posted it
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Gwyn, I have accepted your answer and would like to leave a tip for your hard work but, I try to change the Credit Card I have on file but somehow it keeps going back to the old card. The old card has been cancelled by the bank and they are conducting some investigation on fraud with the card. I sent an email to customer service hopefully I will hear from them soon so you can get your tip.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, finally get to add some funds to the account. by any chance can you forward the message i sent above/earlier to someone who you think can help me? I have to get the new card on file because Justanwser takes their money monthly from that card.
I'll send it to one of the mods and see if they can forward it to customer service. Have you contacted customer service?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I did, now I cant even ask a question without paying first. I am not sure what is going on. I just sent them an email. I have two papers that are due this week I am hoping you can help me with. One is due on sunday, the other on Monday. I will post them as soon as I can for you. better yet see attachment for syllabus. DQ's are at then end. save it so you will know what to do and when each paper is due. I will call customer service today if I do not hear from them. The last time we spoke they said the new card was added so I dont know what happen between then and now.

That's bizarre. I'll take a look at the assignments and see what I can do. I'm sure that I can take care of the one on Monday. I'm going out of town this weekend and am already booked to the max, so I'll have to see if I can squeeze anything else in.

Keep me posted.

Did baby's passport ever arrive? Did you get to go on your cruise?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I didn't, went to Disney instead. Will drive home today after I leave the park. UPS. Delivered the passport on Tuesday. They left it on my doorstep. Hopefully it is still there. Will call justanswer when I get home. Talk to you soon. Work on the papers that are due, if you can. if I have to pay for them I will do that. thanks gywn
They're both listed on the syllabus as due Monday. I can have them ready then.

Talk to you soon! (And ride the Tower of Terror for me!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Am home now. I have a new account and I posted them for you see if you can find them and respond to them there. One is under legal I don't know how that happend the others are under homework. Please respond to them so I can know you find them. Yes they are both due on Monday.
P.s. I don't do scary rides am not trying to five myself heart attack. :0)

Talk to you soon!