Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Select a country and offer a Culture Briefing

Customer Question

Select a country and offer a Culture Briefing of a country to include at a minimum: Location History Size Political System Economic System Language Traditions Values and ethics Life Styles Characteristics of the Culture -- both national and how business is conducted. Business Practices Tips for leading a business venture in this country Conclusion (What is most important to remember about leading a business venture in this country).

references are needed as well

Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.

Chris12 :

Hello, I may be of assistance. I need some information please: number pages or words, number of refs needed, APA, what day and what time is the paper due and include any additional information required to complete the assignment?

Customer:

Hi, The paper should not be more than 6-8 pages it can be less, atleast 3 references and its due friday by midnight. also

The purpose of this paper is to brief colleagues who will be leading a new venture for your firm in this country. Your focus should be on the “practical” – what they need to know to be successful.

The paper should be no more than 6-8 pages but be creative, you can decide the format you use; however, you do need to show where you obtained your information. Citations and a works cited page are required-APA format. You will also need to create an 8-10 slide Powerpoint presentation that will be used to brief your colleagues (these will be posted in conferences under “Power Point Slides for Country Brief” and used for discussion with your colleagues.

Refer to the bottom of the modules for recommended search terms for UMUC’s on-line library. Other suggested sources include the World Trade Organization and the World Bank.

Customer:

the power point is not what I need sorry didn't mean to post that

Customer:

The only information you need is

Customer:

the only information you need is that The paper should not be more than 6-8 pages it can be less, atleast 3 references and its due friday by midnight.

Citations and a works cited page are required-APA format.

Chris12 :

I'll try to have the paper completed tonight if not it will be completed before the due date.

Customer:

ok thanks

Chris12 :

Hi. I'll have it ready in a few hours.

Customer:

ok

Chris12 :

Here's the assignment:http://www.box.com/s/rt2t4a0vg8e8mr67qffa

Chris12 :

If I can help again in the future please let me know.

Customer:

Thanks!

Expert:  Chris12 replied 5 years ago.
You're welcome.