SPeducation
SPeducation, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary and Special Education Teacher, Master's Degree
62405420

IS MRSSMITHNMH OUT THERE CAN USE YOUR HELP?

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Expert:  stlrams2222 replied 2 years ago.

stlrams2222 :

How can I help?

stlrams2222 :

Hello

Customer:

I'm looking for a mrs smith nmh. you are not this person. Ineed help proofreading and typing and this not what you do,

stlrams2222 :

I could give it a shot....I minored in English.

stlrams2222 :

Fine..don't except my help....your loss.

Customer:

You don't have to be that way. I see you have a minor in English and your major is math. If it is okay I ghave several things I can use your help with. I will have them probably for you tommorrow. I look forward to working with you. I hope you feel the same. I will probably asking for you in the future the same way. You know what our greatest resource on this planet? The people.

Expert:  SPeducation replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm not sure if you are still looking for assistance, but if you are, please let me know and I will try to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could you find me some articles or information on unions the benefits of being in one and maybe something that even show a example of union cotract.

Hello I will try to assist you as best as I can. First, I am going to provide you with a link to a union contract. I will then try to research some articles for you.

http://www.njit.edu/humanresources/docs/labor/Final2007-2011AFSCMEAgreement.pdf

If this is what you are looking for, I would appreciate it if you leave me positive feedback.

Alright, I've found a few articles and links based for you unions. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. If it is not, please let me know and I will try to better assist you.

This first link is on facts and figures of unions.

http://www.seiu.org/a/ourunion/research/union-advantage-facts-and-figures.php

This next link is an article written by someone about benefits of being in a union.

http://www.articlesbase.com/career-management-articles/benefits-of-being-in-a-union-4661116.html

The next link is an article from the Berra of Labor Statistics, titled "The Effect of Unions on Employee Benefits: Recent Results from the Employer Costs for Employee Compensation Data"

http://www.bls.gov/opub/cwc/cm20050616ar01p1.htm

This link is for a teamster website, showing benefits of that particular union.

http://www.teamsters952.org/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=66151

This last link is for an article stating the how unions are good for the American Economy.

http://www.americanprogressaction.org/issues/2009/02/efca_factsheets.html

If you have any further questions, please let me know. If i have assisted you today I would greatly appreciate it if you leave me positive feedback. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need something also on the disavanteges of union. If possible from a unbiased source.
EconomicsHelp.org has this write-up, scroll down fir disadvantages.
http://econ.economicshelp.org/2007/04/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-trades.html

A very good write up from mackinac.org
http://www.mackinac.org/2313

I think these two sources are very unbiased views of the disadvantages of unions. I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do they talk about the pros and cons of management and coperations with unions? Because that is what I can really use.

Yes, a few of these articles talk about pros and cons and the union working with the companies following the contract. I've also found a few more on the disadvantages that you could refer to.

http://klbrown1.blogspot.com/2009/10/disadvantages-of-labor-unions.html

Union's in small businesses

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/disadvantages-advantages-union-workplace-13019.html

E-how article regarding unions

http://www.ehow.com/info_8669369_disadvantages-unions-employers.html

Once again, if I have assisted you today I would appreciate it if you hit the accept button, and leave positive feedback.

SPeducation, Teacher
Experience: Elementary and Special Education Teacher, Master's Degree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got one more request from you if you will do you be able to get me anything on white collar union jobs. I have not went through all this stuff yet . What I see is very good. thanks.
SPeducation, Teacher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good job I will need you later . How do I contact you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you know of any articles on how the effect of union jobes and wages would effect the cost of retail prices. If you kind one that would be nice.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you know of any articles on how the effect of union jobes and wages would effect the cost of retail prices. If you kind one that would be nice. ONLY SPEDUCATION.

Hello again,

Thank you for accepting my answer for the work I have provided. I can research these links for you as soon as I am home a little later. I am currently away from my resources.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay, thanks again.
no problem, I'll let you know when I find something

Hello again. I think I may have found a couple of articles for you.

A popular example of the unions hurting the economy
http://washingtonexaminer.com/2011/07/conn-carroll-nfl-lockout-shows-unions-hurt-economy/40503

How labor unions hurt the economy
http://cwhitaker.hubpages.com/hub/How-Labor-Unions-Hurt-the-Economy

If this is what you were looking for, I would greatly appreciate it if you hit the green accept button or leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How about how it helps the economy too, like price wise and maybe how it effects the price of retail by making it slightly higher,but at same time provides amore quality products. Something along that line. kINd of a pros and con effect on retail something that people can relate to. For example it would make the price of everything retail 20% higher but a 50% quaility increase like thing if it's out there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The last article on how it hurt the economy the person who wrote this isn't even some what acurate in it's example of what a company pays it employees even in america. The average paid out to employees is about 1-2% of the cost of business in multi international corporation. Say, if your plant made about 100 million,the employee cost fall between 1million -2million dollars.
Hello. When I originally asked you if you needed help I thought you needed help with typing and proofreading. Unfortunatley, I do not think I will have time to continue working on this project as it entails more research and work than previously though, and I have other customers waiting. I will opt-out though so that another expert may continue to help you. Have a great day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry about that I hope I can still ask for you next time . Thanks for all your help.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry about that I hope I can still ask for you next time . Thanks for all your help. I apologize for any inconvience that it might have caused you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry about that I hope I can still ask for you next time . Thanks for all your help. I apologize for any inconvience that it might have caused you. I will give you a extra credit in a few days for all the work you have done I really appreciate.

Oh no, it's no problem, I just had a full load. Please feel free to request me with any future questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can youi find me a article on the advantages of beeing in a union with statics that are two-four years old ,also talk about how it preserves the rights of the worker. It can be form bureau of statics or anything that is a reliable resource.
Hello, Here are some articles I have found.

This first one is a comparison chart on police/fire union vs non-union
http://www.weslacotx.gov/11-10-18-Union_vs._Non_Union.pdf

A similar chart, with better drastic changes in difference.
http://joinlocal20.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Benefits-Comparison-ESC-PGE-2011-draft.pdf

and this one from
Bureau of Labor Statistics
http://www.bls.gov/opub/cwc/cm20030623ar01p1.htm

Hope these help, please remember to accept if they did, thanks :)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you available tommorow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you available tommorow? It Is basically working with me on a paper I'm writing. S
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you available tommorow? It Is basically working with me on a paper I'm writing.

Hello, I should be available tomorrow early evening. Can you give me any more information on what this paper is going to be on and what you need to have done with it? Thank you for your request.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It 's a research paper and I going to try with your help fine tune the rough draft typing, proofreading etc.., It will be about 3-5 pages. Also I 'm trying to incorporate charts and table into it. That I could use your help with. This is just trying to work out some of the bugs by thursday before I have to turn the final draft in about tuesday of next week.
This should be something that I can help you with. Contact me later tomorrow evening and we will take it from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay. Do you think you would be able to get me something back that night or early the next morning?
Hopefully tomorrow night I will have it back to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay, everything probably work out just fine . Let me get back to it some I have something for you tommorow. Have a good night and thanks.
You have a great night too, Thank you very much
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm going to star sending you stuff. The first is the requirement of the assignment, next should be the outline for the paper on unions. Next will be the paper I have about 80% of the rough draft written. I can send the rest later tonigh or tommorow. Type the 80 percent up and proof read it and get it back to me tonight if you can and will go from there. While you are typing and proof reading.look thing over I will be in the process of finishing the rest up.

Let me know when you have something to send.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sending the stuff now let me know when you have got it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The essay is 1-6 pages. Let me know you recieved everything okay.
Hello, I have and I am working on it now. Thank you

Hello. I have finished pages 1-6. They can be found at the link below. Hope this helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9x3xjkxq4eix5x2

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is some more of the paper. I will have to send you the rest of page 9 &10 later. Page 8 has a note on it to make room for a chart please do so if you can. If you have any questins let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On page nine I 'm just start the conclusion and it's a personal note there you can diss regard that for the time being. Let me know of any question you might have.
Hello and thank you for the rest of the information. I will be able to get to it later this afternoon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay, about how long off before you think you can get too it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

graphic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
reply back letting me know that you have recieved the rest and everything is okay.In the conclusin leave a gape for a chart.Page 8 leave a gap for a chart after the sentence, that reads. It's good for the economy let's look at the chart on right to work vs more union states.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will send the charts later today to be incoroparted into the paper.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
let me know when you have recieved the additonal information
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sending you the graph to put in page 8 of the essay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The other chart that I hope to incorpprate will be on the last page I will have to work on that. It will be a pie chart of occupations in the union. That can be worked in later. Just go with what you have,after all this is just the rough draft.
Hello. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I was at work. I will work on this now and get it to you very shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tha is okay. I just want to know if y7ou got it and everything was fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tha is okay. I just want to know if y7ou got it and everything was fine. dON'T NEED TO REPLY IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY. just let me know when it is done. I will have you if will add the chart later for page 10 ,that I will make up.

Hello again. I just wanted to let you know I've finished everything you sent me. If you have more to do, I most likely won't be able to get to it tonight as I have a prior engagement. However, if you are satisfied with what I have done so far I would appreciate it if you accept the answer so that I may receive credit from the site with my time and efforts.

Here is the link to the updated essay:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s8c6xdegpka416s

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had a chart that can be added at a later date. Thanks as far as today talk with you tommorow.
Your welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm going to try to send you the charts and the notes I have on the paper. could you type one sentence. above the chart about the occupations and proofread and the type the sentence or two below it . You will see the notes on the paper. Can you take the information about the occupation and make it into a pie chart? The chart about the union advantage leave it as it is. Got note for it to be inserted in page 2 where the sentence read, Union member are also more likely to have short term ability benefits.
sure. just send me the stuff.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I'm going to work on this now. However, I feel that I have done a lot of work for you so far, and would appreciate it if you accept my answers as I go along (the first 11 pages I sent you). The site only credits for the time put in when you hit accept, and if you don't I am doing hours of work for no credit.

I should be able to get this to you very shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay. just reply when it is done.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay. just reply when it is done. Use any type of color you want for pie chart, just make it pretty.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
SPeducation, Teacher
Was this acceptable to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes.
Ok, you do not have to respond to this info request. Feel free to request me in the future. Thank you.