Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

I already have 90% of the paper finshed......I need another

Customer Question

Attachment: 2012-02-26_063950_week_2_assignment.doc

I already have 90% of the paper finshed......I need another 350-400 words on the following topic: I will pay 45 dollars plus tip I need this done by Sunday Midnight 2/26/2012. Organized labor unions have seen a decline in membership over the last 20 years because of the loss of manufacturing jobs in the United States. Prepare a 1,200 – 1,750-word paper in which you describe both sides of the issue: (Agian all I need is 350-400 more words) I attached my paper to this question 1. From a union perspective, what steps can be taken to ensure that membership is maintained and those unions remain strong and healthy? 2. From a company perspective, what steps can be taken to retain and/or grow its manufacturing facilities in the United States?

Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,
Thank you for your question,
I have started work on your assignment and will post the assignment by mentioned deadline.
-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome anytime :)

Let me know if you have more questions today as i am available right now and would love to help you if i can.

Please, let me know, what's the time with you right now?

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Click here for assignment

Please hit ACCEPT BUTTON and add TIP you promised so that i get credit for all my efforts and time.

-Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience: I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You did such a great job on this last question, I was wondering if you would be interested in another. it only requires 600 words or so dealing with managment vs union groups. I aready posted the assignment if you want it. As always I will pay well and tip well!

Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help and offering nice tip.

Please post your assignment here so that i can have access to your assignment.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Due Date: 3/3/2012 will tip if done sooner!

Overview:
During negotiations, the union has made a proposal that overtime will be paid at time-and-a-half for a minimum of 2 hours whenever it is assigned. The current contract states that overtime is paid at time-and-a-half only for the time worked. Negotiations have been proceeding smoothly with a give-and-take approach. The labor-management relationship does not have a history of strikes, but the company is seeing more pressure for productivity improvement and cost reductions, while the union is under pressure from its members to improve the management's respect for an individual's personal time and home life. How does a cooperative union-management relationship affect the negotiations concerning this issue?

Assignemnt : Your in charge of representing the managment side and must wright an intro in 200-250 words, while answering the following question in 400-450 words.

Question: What alternatives may be considered to counter this proposal?
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Ok, thanks for your reply and time :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I look forward to accepting and tipping!!!!
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome :)

-Jabi
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Click here for answer

Please hit ACCEPT BUTTON and add tip as you promised.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For somereason mediafire is acting up can you past it here or send it to another file sharing program I will accpet and tip for your hard work thanks.
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jabi, Lecturer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks Good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just to make sure I gave you 45.00 dollars and a 22.00 tip correct?
Expert:  Jabi replied 2 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Yes, you are right. Thank you so much for the accept and nice tip.

Let me know if you have more questions, i would love to help you if i can.

You can request my by putting, "For Jabi" in the title of your question, i will reply ASAP and would love to help you.

-Jabi