As you begin working on the small group take note of the following:
1. ALL communication is to be copied to this DB (copy all emails, all live chats, and all communication to this DB). Thus, while you are free to communicate using all available
2. Remember that you are required to work as a team--there are no individual assignments in this project--rather, you are to coordinate and work together to complete a continuous paper that addresses all of the required questions in essay format and to work together as a group to do so. Thus, while you are free to divide the tasks up as you see fit as a team, the key is that the final project is ONE final project.
3. ALL group members must make a substantive contribution to the final project
4. When submitted--only ONE paper is to be submitted for the entire group and it should be submitted in the file submission area for the small group (do not submit the paper in your individual submit assignment area)
5. When submitted the paper must be ONE continuous paper that includes all required questions in essay format and must include a cover page, abstract, an introduction, transitions, conclusion, required in text citations, and a list of references.
6. When submitted all sources must meet the requirements for the class in terms of sources and APA Guidelines (3 minimum sources) and all APA formatting requirements.
7. When submitted, submit the paper to the submit file are HERE in your small group area
8. When submitted your paper should read as a continuous paper. It SHOULD NOT read as a series of different papers put together by different people
9. Working as a team is critical--working to meet the requirements of the assignment as a team is critical--DO NOT expect your team members to wait for you to decide to participate--you are responsible to do so
10. NO individual work is accepted for this project-- you MUST work as a team