BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Describe nine learning experiences for young infants, mobile

Describe nine learning experiences for young infants, mobile infants and toodlers or ( 3 activities for 3 years olds, 3 for 4 years olds and 3 for 5 years olds. each learning experience should promote phisical, cognitive and creative development. describe the goals, materials and the teaching stratechies used. 2. find out where to obtain resources, materials and translation services for families whose home language is other than English. Provide the agency name and contact information. http;//
Question is open to all experts.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello, am still waiting for an answer

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No problem. I'll be waiting, Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Activity: Jumping/Hopping

Goal: Use Large Muscles to Manipulate Objects

Let's Get Started:

1. Place the mat on the floor and divide the mat into sections using tape. In each section tape and alphabet card or shape card.

2. Place mat on the floor in a large active area where there is plenty of space around it free from furniture or other dangerous objects.

3. Make sure there is plenty of adult supervision to help keep the children safe.

4. Allow one child at a time to practice hopping or jumping from one square to another naming the alphabet letter or shape taped in the section.

**This activity is particularly good for working with special needs children that are working on physical development or children undergoing physical therapy.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to wait a little longer. I am in no hurry

I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My homework is due Thursday. Basically I must provide 3 phisical activity, 3 creative activity and 3 cognitive activity for 3, 4 and 5 years old in a form of lesson plan. There's a sample lesson plan above.
No problem. I will try to have this for you sometime tomorrow! Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much
My pleasure! Thank you!