getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

Go to a financial Web site, such as finance.yahoo.com, http://www.google.com/finance,

Go to a financial Web site, such as finance.yahoo.com, http://www.google.com/finance, or moneycentral.msn.com. Obtain information on the yields and maturity for:

U.S. treasuries
Municipal bonds
Corporate bonds

Discuss what the pure expectations theory would imply about the yield curve. Compare and contrast the yields and maturities for each of the securities. Discuss which you would hold and why relative to interest rate risk. You must submit your backup in Excel or other supporting documentation showing how answers were reached.

getsetgo :

Hello

getsetgo :

I did this question in past. If you would like to use that as model, I will upload it here

getsetgo :

I will update the data and make the data up to date

Customer:

Thank you please do

getsetgo :

Doing'

getsetgo :

Hello

getsetgo :

Please download your answer here:

getsetgo :

Download excel here

getsetgo :

I have updated the data in excel as well as in word file. You please work on writing portion

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I cannot unload answers can you give them to me in another format?
It is word file. If you have office 2007 and above, I will post docx and xlsx file
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you I will wait for these formats and then I will accept with a bonus.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.