Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Rosalie, a wealthy widow, invited an acquaintance, Jonathan,

Rosalie, a wealthy widow, invited an acquaintance, Jonathan, to her home for dinner. Jonathan accepted the offer and, eager to please her, spent lavishly in preparing for the evening. His purchases included a new blazer, new shoes, and expensive floral arrangement, and champagne. At the appointed time, Jonathan arrived at Rosalie’s house only to find that she had left for the evening. Jonathan wants to sue Rosalie to recover some of these expenses. Can he? Why or why not?

Remember to justify your answer using information from your reading and be sure to:

Discuss the specific elements of a contract.
Discuss concepts such as the elements of consideration, definiteness of offer, and promissory estoppel.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I am still waiting for a response.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)