BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

HUMA215-1201B-14 Topics in Cultural Studies Assignment Name:

HUMA215-1201B-14 Topics in Cultural Studies
Assignment Name: Unit 3 Discussion Board
Deliverable Length: 3–4 paragraphs
Details: The Discussion Board (DB) is part of the core of online learning. Classroom discussion in an online environment requires the active participation of students and the instructor to create robust interaction and dialogue. Every student is expected to create an original response to the open-ended DB question as well as engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the week. At the end of each unit, DB participation will be assessed based on both level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion.

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Discuss the following questions with your classmates:

•How are scholars able to find out how early people with no written records lived?
•What was prehistoric society like around the Amazon?
•What ensured European domination in the New World?
•How do you think an entire prehistoric group of people could simply disappear, such as the people around the Marajo of the Amazon?
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer. I worked hard to keep the sim score low, so please let me know how it is! Thanks!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Similarty Score is 51%

Simillarty Score need to be 30% and under.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
How is that even possible?? I will work on this now...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

k. THANKS

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Similary score was 35%

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I summit my homework assignment it tell me the similary score

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Got it. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

k

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks.